Sunday, January 30, 2011

El Modelo

I am an educated woman with a decent job who can pose for beautiful photos without trying to be somebody I'm not.What is a freelance model? You say you are one but I tell you I am not. It is just a label. It doesn't make me less interesting if I don't call myself one. I think we are all models aren't we? All of us who ever appeared in a photograph. We pose sometimes just by ourselves,with family,friends,pets, nature, inanimate objects. We advocate life in every smile, every frown, every other emotion caught on camera. We advertise the strength of the human soul in every snap shot. So what is the point in calling yourself a freelance model? Just to get attention? Me? I don't need to beg for it. I get if just by being myself,just being that unique individual that God created. You are nothing but pathetic. My heart goes out to you

No comments:

Post a Comment